What Makes a Great Property Manager for Your Investment Property?
A great Property Manager will look after your investment property with due care and ensure that your property is maintained, and you tenants pay their rent on time.
At My Money House, your Property Manager will undertake the following tasks for you:
- Utilise our superior web-based property management system to ensure your property is maintained
- Ensure that high-quality tenants are obtained
- Take pictures during inspections to assure you that your property is being looked after
- Maximise rental income and minimise maintenance costs
- Receive regular communication and routine inspections on your property
- Ensure superior returns through rent increases, low vacancy rates and a zero tolerance to rent arrears
- Obtaining quality tenants that are reference and employment checked
- National exposure through being Members of the Real Estate Institute in SA (REISA), QLD (REIQ), NSW (REINSW) and VIC (REIV)
- Accessing a large network of renters in an up to date database
For more information about how A My Money House can help you, Contact My Property House.